DADT Status: Sen. Armed Services Committee
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 30 2010 12:28 PM ET
As activists and pro-repeal legislators push for movement on repealing “don’t ask, don’t tell,” The Advocate looks at where each of U.S. Senators who sit on the Senate Armed Services Committee indicate they stand on the issue.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Chris Christie Lauded at Summit for Vetoing Same-Sex Marriage Bill