DADT Status: Sen. Armed Services Committee
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 30 2010 1:28 PM ET
As activists and pro-repeal legislators push for movement on repealing “don’t ask, don’t tell,” The Advocate looks at where each of U.S. Senators who sit on the Senate Armed Services Committee indicate they stand on the issue.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- PHOTOS: Equality Advocates Picket Antigay Kentucky Clerk
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?