Gayest Cities in America
BY Mike Albo
January 12 2011 5:00 AM ET
3. Las Vegas
Dozens of flashy shows every night! Home of Siegfried and Roy! The setting of the campiest film ever made (Showgirls)! According to a survey by Community Marketing Inc., Sin City is the top destination for American lesbians as well as the number 2 destination for American gay men and gay seniors (after New York City). Things are unsurprisingly over-the-top here, including Krave (KraveLasVegas.com), the 17,000-square-foot entertainment venue that bills itself as the number 1 gay nightclub in the country. The city also draws forward-looking conventions, including last November’s Same Love, Same Rights LGBT Wedding Expo, which hosted more than 50 gay-friendly businesses.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay