Chicago Lesbian & Gay International Film Festival Is Back This November
BY Jon Prezant
August 26 2013 12:09 PM ET
Reeling: The Chicago Lesbian & Gay International Film Festival is back this November with gay-themed films hoping to make you laugh, cry, and everything in between. From November 7 through 14, audiences will be treated to a variety of films from up-and-coming as well as established filmmakers.
This year marks the 31st anniversary of the LGBT film festival. The festival features international and national feature films, documentaries, and shorts. Previous years saw creators from all around the globe hoping to snag an award and get their films seen. Past festival hits include August, Tomboy, and Pariah, which went on to win a slew of awards around the national film festival circuit.
The festival organizers are offering two VIP passes to the Reeling festival to the person who submits the most popular name for their kitten logo. Facebook users who receive the most likes will be awarded the top prize and get special festival treatment.
For tickets and information, visit ReelingFilmFestival.org
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete