Chicago Lesbian & Gay International Film Festival Is Back This November
BY Jon Prezant
August 26 2013 11:09 AM ET
Reeling: The Chicago Lesbian & Gay International Film Festival is back this November with gay-themed films hoping to make you laugh, cry, and everything in between. From November 7 through 14, audiences will be treated to a variety of films from up-and-coming as well as established filmmakers.
This year marks the 31st anniversary of the LGBT film festival. The festival features international and national feature films, documentaries, and shorts. Previous years saw creators from all around the globe hoping to snag an award and get their films seen. Past festival hits include August, Tomboy, and Pariah, which went on to win a slew of awards around the national film festival circuit.
The festival organizers are offering two VIP passes to the Reeling festival to the person who submits the most popular name for their kitten logo. Facebook users who receive the most likes will be awarded the top prize and get special festival treatment.
For tickets and information, visit ReelingFilmFestival.org
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor Over Immigration
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Morrissey's Gay Relationship Scrubbed From U.S. Edition of Autobiography
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! 2 hours 55 min ago
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! 6:54 PM
- No More Bullying WATCH: It Gets Better Speaks to Russian LGBT Youth 6:33 PM
- World News LGBT Rights Are 'Essential Part' of U.S. Foreign Policy, Says Susan Rice 6:15 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge Expected to Rule on Utah Marriage Ban Early Next Year 6:00 PM