Chicago Lesbian & Gay International Film Festival Is Back This November
BY Jon Prezant
August 26 2013 12:09 PM ET
Reeling: The Chicago Lesbian & Gay International Film Festival is back this November with gay-themed films hoping to make you laugh, cry, and everything in between. From November 7 through 14, audiences will be treated to a variety of films from up-and-coming as well as established filmmakers.
This year marks the 31st anniversary of the LGBT film festival. The festival features international and national feature films, documentaries, and shorts. Previous years saw creators from all around the globe hoping to snag an award and get their films seen. Past festival hits include August, Tomboy, and Pariah, which went on to win a slew of awards around the national film festival circuit.
The festival organizers are offering two VIP passes to the Reeling festival to the person who submits the most popular name for their kitten logo. Facebook users who receive the most likes will be awarded the top prize and get special festival treatment.
For tickets and information, visit ReelingFilmFestival.org
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out