Bookshelf: Eating Out (and In)
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 04 2011 11:41 AM ET
Vegan Pie in the Sky: 75 Out-Of-This-World Recipes for
Pies, Tarts, Cobblers, and More, by
Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero (DeCapo)
Google “Moskowitz” and you’ll get this
phrase, often: “Isa Chandra Moskowitz is amazing…is she a lesbian?” That’s because
Moskowitz has been a legend among queer girls and veg heads (it’s amazing how
often the two overlap) ever since her early days hosting Post Punk Kitchen. Since then, she (along with her Veganomicon co-author Terry Hope Romero) has authored a number
of acclaimed cookbooks that line the shelves of lesbian bakeries nationwide.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers