Bookshelf: Naked Women for the Holidays
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 14 2011 3:00 AM ET
It’s a slim book, compared to the rest of this list, but feminist legend Joani Blank (founder of the iconic sex toy store, Good Vibrations) offers up some lovely vulva art in Femalia ($12, Last Gasp). Blank has worked as an educator in the sexuality field for more than 30 years, but her book is anything but clinical. Blank shows cleverly how the anatomical variety of female genitalia creates a kind of lovely biological art all its own.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere