Bookshelf: Naked Women for the Holidays
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
November 14 2011 3:00 AM ET
It’s a slim book, compared to the rest of this list, but feminist legend Joani Blank (founder of the iconic sex toy store, Good Vibrations) offers up some lovely vulva art in Femalia ($12, Last Gasp). Blank has worked as an educator in the sexuality field for more than 30 years, but her book is anything but clinical. Blank shows cleverly how the anatomical variety of female genitalia creates a kind of lovely biological art all its own.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- STUDY: Number of Married Same-Sex Couples Up by 50 Percent in Three Years