Mick Jagger: New Bio Claims He Hooked Up with Bowie, Nureyev...and Eric Clapton?
BY Jeremy Kinser
July 10 2012 9:04 PM ET
Legendary Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger has long been regarded as a notorious ladies man, but a new biography claims he's also been intimate with late bandmate Brian Jones, David Bowie, Rudolf Nureyev, and, excuse us, Eric Clapton, as well as an attempted tryst with Geraldo Rivera.
Entertainment Weekly offers a run-down of the revelations — some such as the Bowie liaison have been the subject of gossip for decades— in Christopher Anderson's bio of the 68-year-old musician, Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger. These include Jagger and late legendary ballet dancer Nureyev "playfully trapping journalist Geraldo Rivera in the middle of a sexual sandwich at a party; Rivera claims that this was Mick’s serious attempt to seduce him."
According to the new book Jagger had intimate relations with Brian Jones, a member of the Stones until his death in 1969. Anderson curiously alleges Jagger seduced as a sexual power play against fellow bandmate Keith Richards. The biography runs through the usual female bedmates, including Jagger's much-discussed tempestuous relationship with 1960s icon Marianne Faithfull, as well as a previously less-written about rendez-vous with Angelina Jolie. Yet Anderson's most eye-popping claim is, according to EW's report, "Jagger reportedly getting caught in bed with Eric Clapton."
Does Clapton really have moves like Jagger? What does Mick need to get some satisfaction? Find out for yourselves. Anderson's book is available today.
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Op-ed: In Defense of Jared Leto
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books 1 hour 51 min ago
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM