Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Above All Things by Shari Johnson (Changing Lives Press, $18.99)
When Shari Johnson's daughter came out to her, Johnson, an evangelical Christian, cried and begged God to turn her daughter straight. What followed was her own awakening, in which she learned to love God and her gay daughter with the same heart. A compelling book in part because Johnson's daughter is Cholene Espinoza, a former embedded war journalist whose wife, Ellen Ratner, is a Fox News correspondent. (ChangingLivesPress.com)
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel