Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
The Christwire Handbook by Jack Gould, Tyson Bowers III, and the Christwire Flock (Citadel Press, $14.95)
The satirical website Christwire finally compiles the best of its many hilarious faux articles for one easy reading pleasure. This religious "handbook" promises to save you from satanic video games, YouTube cross-dressers, and, most important, the gays. The chapter "The Homogay Agenda" is worth the price of the book alone, and while this book is hilarious, you may want to opt out of bringing it to your next church book club. (KensingtonBooks.com)
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Mixed Messages: Supreme Court Denies Review of 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ban, Trans Inmate's Surgery