Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 4:32 AM ET
The Christwire Handbook by Jack Gould, Tyson Bowers III, and the Christwire Flock (Citadel Press, $14.95)
The satirical website Christwire finally compiles the best of its many hilarious faux articles for one easy reading pleasure. This religious "handbook" promises to save you from satanic video games, YouTube cross-dressers, and, most important, the gays. The chapter "The Homogay Agenda" is worth the price of the book alone, and while this book is hilarious, you may want to opt out of bringing it to your next church book club. (KensingtonBooks.com)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- WATCH: Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment