BY Advocate.com Editors
March 26 2010 11:10 AM ET
"Alligator" by Tegan and Sara — A great listen to begin with, Tegan and Sara's second single off their new album, Sainthood, is getting majorly remixed. "Alligator" gets made over 17 different times and released as a digital album on Tuesday. DJs including Doveman, Dave Sitek, and Josh Harris put their own spin on the tune.
New Amerykah Part II (Return of the Ankh) by Erykah Badu — The second half of Badu's New Amerykah opus arrives Tuesday. The great R&B poetess gifts us with 11 new tracks, mostly lighter in nature than the politically motivated Part I. Songs include the first single, "Jump Up in the Air (and Stay There)," and the hypnotic "Window Seat."
Raymond v. Raymond by Usher — He's sexy (and) back. The fact that this album has been delayed — and lacking the usual Usher buzz — doesn't augur well for its success. And, um, no comment on the name of the first single: "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)." Suffice it to say, it's not about fatherhood.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics December 10 2013 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes December 10 2013 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn December 10 2013 5:38 PM