Hot Sheet: Cassidy Haley, Sheryl Crow,
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2010 1:10 PM ET
RuPaul’s Drag U: RuPaul and her merry band of drag queens are back on Logo to help an unlikely new demographic: biological women. Each week three women looking to reconnect with their feminine sides enroll in Drag U, over which RuPaul presides as headmaster. After an initial sizing up by The Dragulator, the professors (Morgan McMichaels, Ongina, Nina Flowers, and others) help the contestants meet their own fabulous drag potential. All will “draguate” at the end of the show, but only the girl with the highest DPA — drag point average — will leave as the Drag U valedictorian. Whether you’re a hardcore tomboy or a femme fatale, this show is bound to put an extra sashay in your step and leave you a little more in touch with your inner diva. Everybody say "love."
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'