Hot Sheet: Cassidy Haley, Sheryl Crow,
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2010 1:10 PM ET
RuPaul’s Drag U: RuPaul and her merry band of drag queens are back on Logo to help an unlikely new demographic: biological women. Each week three women looking to reconnect with their feminine sides enroll in Drag U, over which RuPaul presides as headmaster. After an initial sizing up by The Dragulator, the professors (Morgan McMichaels, Ongina, Nina Flowers, and others) help the contestants meet their own fabulous drag potential. All will “draguate” at the end of the show, but only the girl with the highest DPA — drag point average — will leave as the Drag U valedictorian. Whether you’re a hardcore tomboy or a femme fatale, this show is bound to put an extra sashay in your step and leave you a little more in touch with your inner diva. Everybody say "love."
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple