The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 28 2010 7:35 PM ET
"Somebody to Love Me" by Mark Ronson — The new single from Ronson's Record Collection album is a slow-grooving collaboration with Boy George and Miike Snow's Andrew Wyatt sharing vocals. The video clip, directed by Saam Farahmand, offers a nostalgic flashback, depicting a Culture Club-era Boy George roaming around a wild house party from the band's early-'80s heyday.
Watch the video for "Somebody to Love Me" below.
The Rocky Horror Glee Show — In Glee’s tribute to The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Mercedes sings that she’s just a “sweet transvestite from sensational Transylvania.” It’s a PC update to some seriously saucy lyrics, and she may seem like an odd choice to step into Tim Curry’s heels — until you hear her sing the hell out of it. Kudos as well to Cory Monteith, who managed to ditch the Auto-Tune (and sound fantastic) on “Damn It, Janet.” Some of the songs are a tad uneven — Emma (Jayma Mays) doesn’t sound any worse than Susan Sarandon did on “Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me,” but that’s not really a good thing. Still, overall, this is one rockin’ tribute.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Seen at TrevorLIVE: Jane Lynch, Billy Porter, Cason Crane, Cindy McCain 1 hour 37 min ago
- Women Where the Girls Are in West Hollywood 8:09 PM
- The Wedding Channel EXCLUSIVE: Kim Stolz & Lexi Ritsch Wedding Photos 7:46 PM
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: A Mass Wedding First in Maryland 6:24 PM
- Entertainment News How To Take Down An Anti-Gay 'Victim' 6:06 PM
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: Perez Hilton Vs. Inflatable Alligator 6:00 PM
- Entertainment News One Direction: Caught Twerking—and in Calvins 5:44 PM