Trembling Before G-d opens in New York
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 24 2001 12:00 AM ET
The acclaimed documentary Trembling Before G-d makes its U.S. theatrical debut on Wednesday, October 24, at New York's Film Forum. Director Sandi Simcha DuBowski shares personal stories of gay Hasidic and Orthodox Jews, both young and old, who face a profound dilemma: how to reconcile their passionate love of Judaism with the drastic biblical prohibitions that forbid homosexuality. The film is scheduled to open throughout the rest of the country in 2002. For more information, visit www.filmforum.com or www.tremblingbeforeg-d.com.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'