Maria Lynn promoted to president of Wolfe Video
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Gay and lesbian home video supplier Wolfe Video has promoted nine-year Wolfe veteran Maria Lynn to president of the company, whose titles include Big Eden, Salmonberries, Chutney Popcorn, and Lilies. "So much of Wolfe's growth is due in part to Maria's leadership these past nine years, so it is with complete confidence and optimism that I hand over the role of president to such a seasoned professional," said company founder Kathy Wolfe in a statement.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay