Maria Lynn promoted to president of Wolfe Video
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Gay and lesbian home video supplier Wolfe Video has promoted nine-year Wolfe veteran Maria Lynn to president of the company, whose titles include Big Eden, Salmonberries, Chutney Popcorn, and Lilies. "So much of Wolfe's growth is due in part to Maria's leadership these past nine years, so it is with complete confidence and optimism that I hand over the role of president to such a seasoned professional," said company founder Kathy Wolfe in a statement.
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival