Maria Lynn promoted to president of Wolfe Video
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Gay and lesbian home video supplier Wolfe Video has promoted nine-year Wolfe veteran Maria Lynn to president of the company, whose titles include Big Eden, Salmonberries, Chutney Popcorn, and Lilies. "So much of Wolfe's growth is due in part to Maria's leadership these past nine years, so it is with complete confidence and optimism that I hand over the role of president to such a seasoned professional," said company founder Kathy Wolfe in a statement.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?