Maria Lynn promoted to president of Wolfe Video
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
Gay and lesbian home video supplier Wolfe Video has promoted nine-year Wolfe veteran Maria Lynn to president of the company, whose titles include Big Eden, Salmonberries, Chutney Popcorn, and Lilies. "So much of Wolfe's growth is due in part to Maria's leadership these past nine years, so it is with complete confidence and optimism that I hand over the role of president to such a seasoned professional," said company founder Kathy Wolfe in a statement.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'