Maria Lynn promoted to president of Wolfe Video
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Gay and lesbian home video supplier Wolfe Video has promoted nine-year Wolfe veteran Maria Lynn to president of the company, whose titles include Big Eden, Salmonberries, Chutney Popcorn, and Lilies. "So much of Wolfe's growth is due in part to Maria's leadership these past nine years, so it is with complete confidence and optimism that I hand over the role of president to such a seasoned professional," said company founder Kathy Wolfe in a statement.
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence