New York magazine publishes second annual "Gay Life Now" issue
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2002 11:00 PM ET
New York magazine has published its second annual "Gay Life Now" issue, which features Queer as Folk's Randy Harrison and The Real World's Danny Roberts as well as such articles as "Growing Up Gay" and "Is Straight Over?" Harrison tells the magazine, "It just seems like it's too late for established actors to come out, because they've been part of the illusion, this mass manipulation, for too long," while Roberts discusses the impact of the Pentagon's "don't ask, don't tell" policy on his relationship with a military man. The "Gay Life Now" issue of New York goes on sale Monday, April 22.
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Right-Wing Group Targets Trans-Friendly Federal Nominee