New York magazine publishes second annual "Gay Life Now" issue
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 20 2002 12:00 AM ET
New York magazine has published its second annual "Gay Life Now" issue, which features Queer as Folk's Randy Harrison and The Real World's Danny Roberts as well as such articles as "Growing Up Gay" and "Is Straight Over?" Harrison tells the magazine, "It just seems like it's too late for established actors to come out, because they've been part of the illusion, this mass manipulation, for too long," while Roberts discusses the impact of the Pentagon's "don't ask, don't tell" policy on his relationship with a military man. The "Gay Life Now" issue of New York goes on sale Monday, April 22.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory