Fox cancels Wonderfalls
April 06 2004 12:00 AM ET
TV Guide Online reports that Fox has canceled Wonderfalls, which was one of the best-reviewed new shows of the season, after four episodes. The show was created by out executive producers Bryan Fuller and Todd Holland. No word as of yet regarding whether the unaired episodes would turn up later on Fox or on another network or if there would be a DVD release. In other Fox news, Tuesday's American Idol will be dedicated to the songs of out pop legend Elton John.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Hot Sheet: Openly Serving, Openly Loving
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs