R Family Vacations to launch second cruise in July 2005
October 06 2004 11:00 PM ET
Rosie and Kelli O'Donnell and Gregg Kaminsky of R Family Vacations announced Tuesday that the gay and lesbian family vacation company would launch a second cruise on the Norwegian Dawn, setting sail from New York City on July 10, 2005. Following the success of R Family Vacations' maiden launch in summer 2004, this second voyage will include stops in Halifax, Canada; Provincetown, Mass.; Boston; and Martha's Vineyard, Mass. "We are the gay cruise with family values," said Kelli O'Donnell in a statement. "We're creating vacations for gay and lesbian travelers and their family of choice--children, parents, relatives, friends, couples, and individuals. R Family Vacations creates an instant community where everyone is welcome."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View