R Family Vacations to launch second cruise in July 2005
October 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
Rosie and Kelli O'Donnell and Gregg Kaminsky of R Family Vacations announced Tuesday that the gay and lesbian family vacation company would launch a second cruise on the Norwegian Dawn, setting sail from New York City on July 10, 2005. Following the success of R Family Vacations' maiden launch in summer 2004, this second voyage will include stops in Halifax, Canada; Provincetown, Mass.; Boston; and Martha's Vineyard, Mass. "We are the gay cruise with family values," said Kelli O'Donnell in a statement. "We're creating vacations for gay and lesbian travelers and their family of choice--children, parents, relatives, friends, couples, and individuals. R Family Vacations creates an instant community where everyone is welcome."
- LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades
- WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video
- Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death?
- A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Television Exclusive Clip: The Idols Sing on RuPaul's Drag Race Tonight 28 min 21 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: The Policies Keeping Trans People From Military Service 6:00 AM
- Politics A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade 3:00 AM
- Love and Sex WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video 2:19 AM
- Religion LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades 2:10 AM
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM