R Family Vacations to launch second cruise in July 2005
October 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
Rosie and Kelli O'Donnell and Gregg Kaminsky of R Family Vacations announced Tuesday that the gay and lesbian family vacation company would launch a second cruise on the Norwegian Dawn, setting sail from New York City on July 10, 2005. Following the success of R Family Vacations' maiden launch in summer 2004, this second voyage will include stops in Halifax, Canada; Provincetown, Mass.; Boston; and Martha's Vineyard, Mass. "We are the gay cruise with family values," said Kelli O'Donnell in a statement. "We're creating vacations for gay and lesbian travelers and their family of choice--children, parents, relatives, friends, couples, and individuals. R Family Vacations creates an instant community where everyone is welcome."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media