R Family Vacations to launch second cruise in July 2005
October 07 2004 12:00 AM ET
Rosie and Kelli O'Donnell and Gregg Kaminsky of R Family Vacations announced Tuesday that the gay and lesbian family vacation company would launch a second cruise on the Norwegian Dawn, setting sail from New York City on July 10, 2005. Following the success of R Family Vacations' maiden launch in summer 2004, this second voyage will include stops in Halifax, Canada; Provincetown, Mass.; Boston; and Martha's Vineyard, Mass. "We are the gay cruise with family values," said Kelli O'Donnell in a statement. "We're creating vacations for gay and lesbian travelers and their family of choice--children, parents, relatives, friends, couples, and individuals. R Family Vacations creates an instant community where everyone is welcome."
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?