Rosie O'Donnell cancels plans for second book
October 14 2004 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell has scrapped plans for a second book, to have been titled Celebrity Detox, according to the New York Daily News. The book had originally been set for release in July before being delayed and finally canceled. Warner Books, the publishers of O'Donnell's Find Me, had described the second book as being about "the pain, regrets, and joy of withdrawing from the spotlight to embrace her real life as a partner, mom, and artist. She writes of a time at the height of her fame when she couldn't tell a cab driver how to take her home, because she had depended on a personal driver for so long." Cindi Berger, O'Donnell's spokeswoman, told the Daily News Monday that O'Donnell "doesn't want to do a book."
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times