Rosie O'Donnell cancels plans for second book
October 14 2004 12:00 AM ET
Rosie O'Donnell has scrapped plans for a second book, to have been titled Celebrity Detox, according to the New York Daily News. The book had originally been set for release in July before being delayed and finally canceled. Warner Books, the publishers of O'Donnell's Find Me, had described the second book as being about "the pain, regrets, and joy of withdrawing from the spotlight to embrace her real life as a partner, mom, and artist. She writes of a time at the height of her fame when she couldn't tell a cab driver how to take her home, because she had depended on a personal driver for so long." Cindi Berger, O'Donnell's spokeswoman, told the Daily News Monday that O'Donnell "doesn't want to do a book."
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun