Sundance Channel and Logo announce new documentary series, TransGeneration
May 24 2005 12:00 AM ET
The Sundance Channel and Logo, MTV Networks' upcoming gay and lesbian channel, have announced TransGeneration, a new documentary series that will look at the daily lives of four college undergraduates who are undergoing gender transition. TransGeneration will be produced by World of Wonder, the production company of gay filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato. The eight-episode series will debut on the Sundance Channel on September 20 before airing on Logo in the first quarter of 2006.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community