Sundance Channel and Logo announce new documentary series, TransGeneration
May 24 2005 12:00 AM ET
The Sundance Channel and Logo, MTV Networks' upcoming gay and lesbian channel, have announced TransGeneration, a new documentary series that will look at the daily lives of four college undergraduates who are undergoing gender transition. TransGeneration will be produced by World of Wonder, the production company of gay filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato. The eight-episode series will debut on the Sundance Channel on September 20 before airing on Logo in the first quarter of 2006.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes