Sundance Channel and Logo announce new documentary series, TransGeneration
May 24 2005 12:00 AM ET
The Sundance Channel and Logo, MTV Networks' upcoming gay and lesbian channel, have announced TransGeneration, a new documentary series that will look at the daily lives of four college undergraduates who are undergoing gender transition. TransGeneration will be produced by World of Wonder, the production company of gay filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato. The eight-episode series will debut on the Sundance Channel on September 20 before airing on Logo in the first quarter of 2006.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana