Sundance Channel and Logo announce new documentary series, TransGeneration
May 24 2005 12:00 AM ET
The Sundance Channel and Logo, MTV Networks' upcoming gay and lesbian channel, have announced TransGeneration, a new documentary series that will look at the daily lives of four college undergraduates who are undergoing gender transition. TransGeneration will be produced by World of Wonder, the production company of gay filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato. The eight-episode series will debut on the Sundance Channel on September 20 before airing on Logo in the first quarter of 2006.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: 7-Year-Old Waves Pride Flag in Face of Homophobic Rant, Wins Internet