Sundance Channel and Logo announce new documentary series, TransGeneration
May 24 2005 12:00 AM ET
The Sundance Channel and Logo, MTV Networks' upcoming gay and lesbian channel, have announced TransGeneration, a new documentary series that will look at the daily lives of four college undergraduates who are undergoing gender transition. TransGeneration will be produced by World of Wonder, the production company of gay filmmakers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato. The eight-episode series will debut on the Sundance Channel on September 20 before airing on Logo in the first quarter of 2006.
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide