Kurt and Blaine Kiss on
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 16 2011 8:25 AM ET
Kurt and Blaine shared a long-awaited kiss on Glee.
Sandra Gonzalez recaps the highly anticipated moment, which Blaine initiated, for Entertainment Weekly.
"Speaking of revealing moments ... easily the week’s most buzzy and tender moment came from another of my favorite pairs -- Kurt and Blaine. Sigh," she writes. "As Kurt was working on a tiny birdie casket, Blaine walked in wanting to practice their Regionals duet, 'Candles' by Hey Monday. (The group had voted to split the spotlight this time around as opposed to letting Blaine do his usual thing.) If I may overthink this scene a moment, I knew it was going to be big based on the expression on Blaine’s face when he walked in. And it was a big moment in every way. After Kurt asked Blaine why he’d picked him as a duet partner, Blaine wasted no time and put his feelings out on the table. 'Kurt, there’s a moment when you say to yourself, ‘Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you forever,' he said. 'You move me, Kurt. And this duet would just be an excuse to spend more time with you.' Then they kissed."
Watch the kiss.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor Over Immigration
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- New York Officials Demand Olympic Sponsors Take Action
- Women WATCH: Lesbians Explain How Lesbians Have Sex - with Visual Aids! December 05 2013 7:57 PM
- Travel Why Travelers Love Palm Springs Airport December 05 2013 7:33 PM
- Travel Turkish Bazaar Opening on Vegas Strip December 05 2013 7:12 PM
- Women WATCH: Nurse: 3D is the Epic Lesbian Exploitation Hospital Thriller of the Year! December 05 2013 6:54 PM
- No More Bullying WATCH: It Gets Better Speaks to Russian LGBT Youth December 05 2013 6:33 PM
- World News LGBT Rights Are 'Essential Part' of U.S. Foreign Policy, Says Susan Rice December 05 2013 6:15 PM
- Marriage Equality Judge Expected to Rule on Utah Marriage Ban Early Next Year December 05 2013 6:00 PM