Kurt and Blaine Kiss on
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 16 2011 9:25 AM ET
Kurt and Blaine shared a long-awaited kiss on Glee.
Sandra Gonzalez recaps the highly anticipated moment, which Blaine initiated, for Entertainment Weekly.
"Speaking of revealing moments ... easily the week’s most buzzy and tender moment came from another of my favorite pairs -- Kurt and Blaine. Sigh," she writes. "As Kurt was working on a tiny birdie casket, Blaine walked in wanting to practice their Regionals duet, 'Candles' by Hey Monday. (The group had voted to split the spotlight this time around as opposed to letting Blaine do his usual thing.) If I may overthink this scene a moment, I knew it was going to be big based on the expression on Blaine’s face when he walked in. And it was a big moment in every way. After Kurt asked Blaine why he’d picked him as a duet partner, Blaine wasted no time and put his feelings out on the table. 'Kurt, there’s a moment when you say to yourself, ‘Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you forever,' he said. 'You move me, Kurt. And this duet would just be an excuse to spend more time with you.' Then they kissed."
Watch the kiss.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Hot Sheet: Too Much Is Never Enough
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM