Kurt and Blaine Kiss on
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 16 2011 9:25 AM ET
Kurt and Blaine shared a long-awaited kiss on Glee.
Sandra Gonzalez recaps the highly anticipated moment, which Blaine initiated, for Entertainment Weekly.
"Speaking of revealing moments ... easily the week’s most buzzy and tender moment came from another of my favorite pairs -- Kurt and Blaine. Sigh," she writes. "As Kurt was working on a tiny birdie casket, Blaine walked in wanting to practice their Regionals duet, 'Candles' by Hey Monday. (The group had voted to split the spotlight this time around as opposed to letting Blaine do his usual thing.) If I may overthink this scene a moment, I knew it was going to be big based on the expression on Blaine’s face when he walked in. And it was a big moment in every way. After Kurt asked Blaine why he’d picked him as a duet partner, Blaine wasted no time and put his feelings out on the table. 'Kurt, there’s a moment when you say to yourself, ‘Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you forever,' he said. 'You move me, Kurt. And this duet would just be an excuse to spend more time with you.' Then they kissed."
Watch the kiss.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years