BY Brandon Voss
May 20 2011 5:10 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Born This Way, Lady Gaga
Forget those leaks, because Mother Monster will know if you don’t buy her third album — “about what keeps us up at night and what makes us afraid,” she says — which is out and proud May 23. Get the two-CD, 22-track special edition, which includes three bonus songs and five remixes. Proof of purchase also grants you admittance to official Born This Way Haus Parties in Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Las Vegas.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Sweden Is Adding a Gender-Neutral Pronoun to Its Dictionary
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.