BY Brandon Voss
May 20 2011 5:10 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Born This Way, Lady Gaga
Forget those leaks, because Mother Monster will know if you don’t buy her third album — “about what keeps us up at night and what makes us afraid,” she says — which is out and proud May 23. Get the two-CD, 22-track special edition, which includes three bonus songs and five remixes. Proof of purchase also grants you admittance to official Born This Way Haus Parties in Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Las Vegas.
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Alaska High Schooler: Congressman's Apology 'Doesn't Mean Crap'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hot Sheet: Divas and Demons
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)