BY Brandon Voss
May 20 2011 5:10 PM ET
1. MUSIC: Born This Way, Lady Gaga
Forget those leaks, because Mother Monster will know if you don’t buy her third album — “about what keeps us up at night and what makes us afraid,” she says — which is out and proud May 23. Get the two-CD, 22-track special edition, which includes three bonus songs and five remixes. Proof of purchase also grants you admittance to official Born This Way Haus Parties in Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Las Vegas.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Zach Quinto, Jane Lynch, Ellen, and NPH Warn 'Voting Makes You Gay'
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room