BY Brandon Voss
September 23 2011 9:00 AM ET
1. FILM: Weekend
A stirring British LGBT film festival favorite that earned Outfest's International Grand Jury Award, Andrew Haigh’s tender, naturalistic, unflinchingly honest gay romance begins its national theatrical rollout September 23 in New York. Tom Cullen and Chris New are utterly absorbing as guys who meet at a nightclub and spend the next 48 hours having hot sex, sharing their stories, and baring their souls. For more info visit Weekend-Film.com.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series