Who’s That Girl Crush?
BY Brandon Voss
December 01 2011 5:00 AM ET
Helen Mirren: Ellen DeGeneres
Whom would Helen Mirren pick to play her on-screen love interest? “I would just want a wonderful actress, gay or straight, but I certainly wouldn’t say no to Ellen DeGeneres,” said the majestic star of The Queen in a 2010 interview with The Advocate. “I’m such a huge fan of hers and I’ve loved her from a distance for such a long time, so it was quite a moment for me this year to do her show, stand on her set, and see her right there in front of me.”
Read our full interview with Helen Mirren here.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay