BY Brandon Voss
December 02 2011 4:00 PM ET
7. DVD: Adele Live at the Royal Albert Hall; Beyoncé Live at Roseland: Elements of 4; Kylie Minogue: Aphrodite Les Folies Live in London; and Britney Spears Live: The Femme Fatale Tour
Divas live: Adele’s glorious concert film, which features a cover of Bonnie Raitt’s “I Can’t Make You Love Me,” includes backstage footage and a live CD; Bey’s intimate performance of 4 comes with an anthology of 4’s videos; Britney acts like an ass-kicking secret agent and — gasp! — sometimes sings live in her latest show; and Dolce & Gabbana goddess Kylie’s ethereal concert is paired with an exclusive tour documentary.
6. DVD: Dieux du Stade 2012: The Making of the Calendar
The only thing sexier than the annual Dieux du Stade calendar? The calendar’s making-of documentary, in which those picture-perfect French rugby players are set into beautiful motion. Photographed by Francois Rousseau in his third collaboration with these “gods of the stadium,” the theme of this special 10th anniversary edition tells the story of survivors from a strange lost world trying to board a ship and — whatever, they’re so hot.
5. DRAG: That Ain’t No Lady! and Icons
Drag queens are trashin’ Times Square! The legendary Lady Bunny deliciously declasses cabaret with wickedly raunchy parody songs in That Ain’t No Lady! at La Escuelita Cabaret Theater. In Icons, an over-the-top interactive show at the Snapple Theater Center, Dennis Williams and Ricardo Torres outrageously impersonate divas like Lady Gaga, Madonna, and Beyoncé. For more info visit LadyBunny.net and IconsNYC.com.
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Drink Baileys in Cameroon, Go to Jail for Being Gay