BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Paul Rudd: Zach Galifianakis
Does Paul Rudd have a man-crush? “I have so many! Like Zach Galifianakis,” said the Clueless star in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “In fact, my wife always says that I have the biggest crush on him. He’s a comic who usually has this big beard, but he’s so freakin’ funny.” But is he good-looking? “Not really. I like depth. Anyone can just jump in the sack with Colin Farrell, but you spend your life with Zach Galifianakis.”
Read our full interview with Paul Rudd here.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'