BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Paul Rudd: Zach Galifianakis
Does Paul Rudd have a man-crush? “I have so many! Like Zach Galifianakis,” said the Clueless star in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “In fact, my wife always says that I have the biggest crush on him. He’s a comic who usually has this big beard, but he’s so freakin’ funny.” But is he good-looking? “Not really. I like depth. Anyone can just jump in the sack with Colin Farrell, but you spend your life with Zach Galifianakis.”
Read our full interview with Paul Rudd here.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'