BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Paul Rudd: Zach Galifianakis
Does Paul Rudd have a man-crush? “I have so many! Like Zach Galifianakis,” said the Clueless star in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “In fact, my wife always says that I have the biggest crush on him. He’s a comic who usually has this big beard, but he’s so freakin’ funny.” But is he good-looking? “Not really. I like depth. Anyone can just jump in the sack with Colin Farrell, but you spend your life with Zach Galifianakis.”
Read our full interview with Paul Rudd here.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy