BY Brandon Voss
December 05 2011 5:21 PM ET
Paul Rudd: Zach Galifianakis
Does Paul Rudd have a man-crush? “I have so many! Like Zach Galifianakis,” said the Clueless star in a 2007 interview with The Advocate. “In fact, my wife always says that I have the biggest crush on him. He’s a comic who usually has this big beard, but he’s so freakin’ funny.” But is he good-looking? “Not really. I like depth. Anyone can just jump in the sack with Colin Farrell, but you spend your life with Zach Galifianakis.”
Read our full interview with Paul Rudd here.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Welcome to Night Vale: Where Queer Is Normal and Normal Is Bizarre