Tom Rob Smith Advocates Kilsgaard,
BY Advocate Contributors
January 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
It would be amiss of me, as a novelist, not to select a book. I've just come back from a reading tour in Japan and read this brilliant novel by Yukio Mishima, which scandalized Japan when it was published in 1953 with its bold look at sexuality. It was years ahead of its time. Powells.com
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room