Tom Rob Smith Advocates Kilsgaard,
BY Advocate Contributors
January 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
It would be amiss of me, as a novelist, not to select a book. I've just come back from a reading tour in Japan and read this brilliant novel by Yukio Mishima, which scandalized Japan when it was published in 1953 with its bold look at sexuality. It was years ahead of its time. Powells.com
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'