Tom Rob Smith Advocates Kilsgaard,
BY Advocate Contributors
January 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
It would be amiss of me, as a novelist, not to select a book. I've just come back from a reading tour in Japan and read this brilliant novel by Yukio Mishima, which scandalized Japan when it was published in 1953 with its bold look at sexuality. It was years ahead of its time. Powells.com
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes