BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
2. The Family Stone — OK, so the idea of New England Democrat Diane Keaton having a gay deaf son and his black partner come home for the holidays and announce they’re trying to adopt doesn’t exactly scream chestnuts roasting on an open fire ... and, for that matter, neither does the surrounding cast of characters, including Sarah Jessica Parker as a stuck-up New Yorker and Rachel McAdams as a razor-tongued would-be hippie. And yet somehow this “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” weepie packs a whole lotta heart.
- This Is How Every Parent Should Respond After Their 13-Year-Old Comes Out
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- Throwback Thursday: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible
- Right-Wingers Call Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Film
- After Elimination: Vivacious of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' 6 min 22 sec ago
- Women This is the Meryl Streep/Hillary Clinton Selfie You Need In Your Life Right Now! 1 hour 17 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Richard Simmons Gets Inappropriate on TV 2 hours 4 min ago
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 2 hours 20 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Married British Same-Sex Couples Are Now Legal 2 hours 35 min ago
- Travel Forget J.Lo, Windy City Gay Idol is the Hot Ticket 2 hours 37 min ago
- Parenting How Every Parent Should Respond to A Child Coming Out 2 hours 52 min ago