BY Advocate.com Editors
December 24 2009 1:35 PM ET
2. The Family Stone — OK, so the idea of New England Democrat Diane Keaton having a gay deaf son and his black partner come home for the holidays and announce they’re trying to adopt doesn’t exactly scream chestnuts roasting on an open fire ... and, for that matter, neither does the surrounding cast of characters, including Sarah Jessica Parker as a stuck-up New Yorker and Rachel McAdams as a razor-tongued would-be hippie. And yet somehow this “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” weepie packs a whole lotta heart.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: All Gay People Are Screwed Up and It's OK