And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 4:00 PM ET
Boat Trip: 2002
Some movies are just so abysmally bad, everything about them is worth mentioning. Boat Trip — one of many terrible films in Cuba Gooding Jr.’s post Jerry Maguire career — follows two down-and-out friends who accidentally find themselves on a gay cruise. Every character on the boat is a stale, hypersexualized stereotype, and the antigay gags fly fast and furious. When originally reviewed in The Advocate, we wrote that it was “too terrible to protest.” Enough said.
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- Laverne Cox Distances Herself From Controversial Trans Inmate
- 13 LGBT Roles That Didn't Kill These A-List Actors' Careers
- WATCH: Men Claim Mailman Won't Deliver Because They're Gay
- Italy: Restaurant Fires Server for Printing Antigay Slur on Check