And the Gay Razzie Goes To...
BY Advocate Contributors
February 25 2011 3:00 PM ET
Boat Trip: 2002
Some movies are just so abysmally bad, everything about them is worth mentioning. Boat Trip — one of many terrible films in Cuba Gooding Jr.’s post Jerry Maguire career — follows two down-and-out friends who accidentally find themselves on a gay cruise. Every character on the boat is a stale, hypersexualized stereotype, and the antigay gags fly fast and furious. When originally reviewed in The Advocate, we wrote that it was “too terrible to protest.” Enough said.
- Film Kidnapped for Christ to Premiere at Slamdance 47 min 35 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Separate or Together? 1 hour 46 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America 1 hour 47 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero? 2 hours 17 min ago
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 5:00 AM
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM