Jamie-Lynn Sigler’s Complicated Lesbian Wedding
BY Heath Daniels
July 18 2012 2:27 PM ET
You and I Do co-star David W. Ross play best friends. Did you hang out prior to shooting?
We met for coffee the first time and were immediately friends. Gossiping, talking about mutual friends that we had and we went to movies. It was around Halloween so we went and bought pumpkins and went to my friend’s house and carved pumpkins. We spent a lot of time together before we started filming. We had a great rapport and were super comfortable with each other by the time the cameras were rolling.
Ali describes herself as a “gold star lesbian,” meaning she’s never had sex with a man. Are you a gold star straight woman?
[Laughs] I am a gold star straight woman.
You have played the daughter of a mob boss on The Sopranos, Hollywood Madame Heidi Fleiss (in the TV Movie, Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss), and yourself on Entourage. Which was the bigger acting challenge?
I would say Heidi Fleiss. I was 20 years old. I had two weeks notice that I was gonna play the part. I was so naïve that I didn’t even have an acting coach back then. I just jumped right in and was trying to study to play somebody that was so notorious. [I was] at such a young age when sex was still kinda new to me and I’m playing somebody that supposedly knows everything about it. It was a big challenge. I loved it, but I think that was the hardest.
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade 1 hour 20 min ago
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? 1:12 PM
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM