James Franco Is Making a Movie About Lindsay Lohan
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 15 2012 1:17 PM ET
The next project for the always-fascinating James Franco appears to be a film about his relationship with actress Lindsay Lohan, reports Huffington Post.
The actor-filmmaker, who has already made art project-bios of notable LGBT personalities such as Sal Mineo and Hart Crane, is listed as director on a casting notice looking for "Lindsay Lohan types" and "James Franco types" at ages of 13, 21, 30, 45, and 60. The film is described in the notice as the story of "two Hollywood celebrities."
Franco and Lohan have evidently been friends for a while. According to NBC News Franco may have even been instrumental in the actress deciding to become sober and was among the people who received an email from Lohan when she entered rehab. In March 2011 the two were reported to be planning a still-unmaterialized collaboration with photographer Terry Richardson to create an "explicit photographic book," which includes "full frontal nudity" and "graphic shots."
Lohan just wrapped her performance as Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's Liz & Dick. Franco recently completed what's been described as a "homo sex art film" with director Travis Mathews.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism
- LISTEN: Santorum Frothing Mad That LGBT Activists Have 'Silenced the Church'