James Franco Is Making a Movie About Lindsay Lohan
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 15 2012 12:17 PM ET
The next project for the always-fascinating James Franco appears to be a film about his relationship with actress Lindsay Lohan, reports Huffington Post.
The actor-filmmaker, who has already made art project-bios of notable LGBT personalities such as Sal Mineo and Hart Crane, is listed as director on a casting notice looking for "Lindsay Lohan types" and "James Franco types" at ages of 13, 21, 30, 45, and 60. The film is described in the notice as the story of "two Hollywood celebrities."
Franco and Lohan have evidently been friends for a while. According to NBC News Franco may have even been instrumental in the actress deciding to become sober and was among the people who received an email from Lohan when she entered rehab. In March 2011 the two were reported to be planning a still-unmaterialized collaboration with photographer Terry Richardson to create an "explicit photographic book," which includes "full frontal nudity" and "graphic shots."
Lohan just wrapped her performance as Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime's Liz & Dick. Franco recently completed what's been described as a "homo sex art film" with director Travis Mathews.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- One Day in Big Gaylarious America
- 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- PHOTOS: 6 Couples Australia's High Court Says Aren't Married Anymore
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit
- Television Behind The Candelabra Leads Golden Globes' TV Awards With 4 Noms 7 min 32 sec ago
- Comedy WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Have Aggressive Christmas Spirit 2 hours 1 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: One Day in Big Gaylarious America 7:00 AM
- Holiday Gifts for Everyone 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous 6:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Differences Don't Make Families Inferior 5:00 AM
- Parenting Nonprofit Serves Up Resource to Answer LGBT Parents' Questions 5:00 AM
- Marriage Equality Australia's High Court Says These Couples Aren't Married December 11 2013 8:37 PM