Hot Sheet: Lookout Weekend
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 24 2012 5:11 PM ET
4. BOOK: How to Be Gay
Scholar David Halperin, who more than a decade ago raised a furor with his class of the same title at the University of Michigan, is no longer ashamed to be a fan of Joan Crawford, Doris Day, and Judy Garland, as his deliriously entertaining manifesto on gay culture (Harvard University Press, $35) illustrates.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6