Hot Sheet: Lookout Weekend
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 24 2012 6:11 PM ET
4. BOOK: How to Be Gay
Scholar David Halperin, who more than a decade ago raised a furor with his class of the same title at the University of Michigan, is no longer ashamed to be a fan of Joan Crawford, Doris Day, and Judy Garland, as his deliriously entertaining manifesto on gay culture (Harvard University Press, $35) illustrates.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'