Hot Sheet: Ke$ha to Lochte and Everything in Between
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2013 3:00 PM ET
6. ART: “A Marriage 1: (Suburbia)”
Artists Nick Vaughan and Jake Margolin explore their marriage and their ambivalence toward their new standing as a “normal American couple” through a mix of video, sculpture, drawing, sound, and performance art. The exhibit opens Tuesday at New York City art space Here (no relation to The Advocate’s parent company) and runs through May 4, with installations viewable during gallery hours and performances nightly. There will be a cocktail reception Wednesday night, along with a post-performance panel discussion, and another post-performance discussion is set for May 1.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film
- Mass. Lt. Gov. Candidate Backs Marriage Equality; Conservatives Object
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit December 09 2013 9:41 PM
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM