Hot Sheet: Ke$ha to Lochte and Everything in Between
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2013 4:00 PM ET
6. ART: “A Marriage 1: (Suburbia)”
Artists Nick Vaughan and Jake Margolin explore their marriage and their ambivalence toward their new standing as a “normal American couple” through a mix of video, sculpture, drawing, sound, and performance art. The exhibit opens Tuesday at New York City art space Here (no relation to The Advocate’s parent company) and runs through May 4, with installations viewable during gallery hours and performances nightly. There will be a cocktail reception Wednesday night, along with a post-performance panel discussion, and another post-performance discussion is set for May 1.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times