Hot Sheet: Ke$ha to Lochte and Everything in Between
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 19 2013 3:00 PM ET
6. ART: “A Marriage 1: (Suburbia)”
Artists Nick Vaughan and Jake Margolin explore their marriage and their ambivalence toward their new standing as a “normal American couple” through a mix of video, sculpture, drawing, sound, and performance art. The exhibit opens Tuesday at New York City art space Here (no relation to The Advocate’s parent company) and runs through May 4, with installations viewable during gallery hours and performances nightly. There will be a cocktail reception Wednesday night, along with a post-performance panel discussion, and another post-performance discussion is set for May 1.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View