Hot Sheet: Anything That Loves
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2013 10:21 AM ET
4. Music: Sara Bareilles: The Blessed Unrest
Modern folkie Sara Bareilles releases her latest album, The Blessed Unrest, on Tuesday. The album's first single was "Brave," an LGBT anthem about coming out. Co-written with fun.'s Jack Antonoff, the song is a declaration to live for yourself. “I think there’s so much honor and integrity and beauty in being able to be who you are,” Bareilles says of the song.“It’s important to be brave because by doing that you also give others permission to do the same.”
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?