Hot Sheet: Anything That Loves
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 12 2013 10:21 AM ET
4. Music: Sara Bareilles: The Blessed Unrest
Modern folkie Sara Bareilles releases her latest album, The Blessed Unrest, on Tuesday. The album's first single was "Brave," an LGBT anthem about coming out. Co-written with fun.'s Jack Antonoff, the song is a declaration to live for yourself. “I think there’s so much honor and integrity and beauty in being able to be who you are,” Bareilles says of the song.“It’s important to be brave because by doing that you also give others permission to do the same.”
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Josh Duggar's Hypocrisy Is No 'Excuse to Live in Sin,' Scolds Tony Perkins
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?