Hot Sheet: Road to Paradise
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2013 6:59 PM ET
9. EVENT: Back-to-School Carnival for Oklahomans for Equality, Aug. 4
Gamily, Oklahomans for Equality's family group, is hosting on a carnival on August 4 to gather school supplies for the kids as they head back to school this fall. In addition to enjoying an afternoon with the kids, Gamily is looking for donations of basic school supplies like folders, pens, pencils, notebooks, and crayons. Stop by the carnival on Sunday from 2 -6 p.m. at the Dennis R. Neill Equality Center in Tulsa.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Op-ed: The Amtrak Accident Isn't Part of the Gay Agenda
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding