Hot Sheet: Road to Paradise
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 01 2013 6:59 PM ET
9. EVENT: Back-to-School Carnival for Oklahomans for Equality, Aug. 4
Gamily, Oklahomans for Equality's family group, is hosting on a carnival on August 4 to gather school supplies for the kids as they head back to school this fall. In addition to enjoying an afternoon with the kids, Gamily is looking for donations of basic school supplies like folders, pens, pencils, notebooks, and crayons. Stop by the carnival on Sunday from 2 -6 p.m. at the Dennis R. Neill Equality Center in Tulsa.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'