Hot Sheet: The Happy, Sad Dog Days of Summer
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 16 2013 11:01 AM ET
10. EVENT: Jason Brock in San Francisco Razzle-Dazzle
Unconventional and lovable, Jason Brock won hearts as an out contestant on last season's X Factor and his first dance single, “You’ve Got the Love,” gave us more of his signature sound when it dropped during LGBT Pride Month in June. At 8 p.m. Thursday, the talented singer will take the stage at Hotel Nikko in San Francisco to debut his all-new show, San Francisco Razzle Dazzle, in which he will perform new songs as well as pop, R&B, and jazz favorites. Tickets available at Ticketweb.com.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide