Hot Sheet: Sighs Matter
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 21 2013 7:46 PM ET
10. BOOK: DJ: The Dog Who Rescued Me by David Toussaint, with photos by Piero Ribelli
This coffee-table book will resonate with any pet owner, but especially gay animal lovers who've seen their dog, cat, or pet grizzly bear nurse them back to mental health. Best-selling author David Toussaint found himself single and jobless as he began entering his 40s. Things looked bleak until the love of his life entered the picture — a pug named DJ. —Neal Broverman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'