Hot Sheet: Sighs Matter
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 21 2013 7:46 PM ET
10. BOOK: DJ: The Dog Who Rescued Me by David Toussaint, with photos by Piero Ribelli
This coffee-table book will resonate with any pet owner, but especially gay animal lovers who've seen their dog, cat, or pet grizzly bear nurse them back to mental health. Best-selling author David Toussaint found himself single and jobless as he began entering his 40s. Things looked bleak until the love of his life entered the picture — a pug named DJ. —Neal Broverman
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'