Hot Sheet: Sighs Matter
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 21 2013 7:46 PM ET
9. THEATER: A John Waters Christmas
Get ready to have yourself a filthy little Christmas (or winter holiday of your choice) when the master of all things divinely decadent takes his one-man holiday show on the road again. The filmmaker and raconteur opens his tour in Chicago December 1, with appearances to follow in Seattle; Portland, Ore.; New Orleans; Nashville; Atlanta; New York City; Boston; and Alexandria,Va., then winding up in his hometown of Baltimore. The show promises to address, among other things, Waters’s “passion for lunatic exploitation Christmas movies and the unhealthy urge to remake all his own films into seasonal children’s classics.” —Trudy Ring
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- QUIZ: Which Gay Movie Is Your Life?