Hot Sheet: Sighs Matter
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 21 2013 7:46 PM ET
9. THEATER: A John Waters Christmas
Get ready to have yourself a filthy little Christmas (or winter holiday of your choice) when the master of all things divinely decadent takes his one-man holiday show on the road again. The filmmaker and raconteur opens his tour in Chicago December 1, with appearances to follow in Seattle; Portland, Ore.; New Orleans; Nashville; Atlanta; New York City; Boston; and Alexandria,Va., then winding up in his hometown of Baltimore. The show promises to address, among other things, Waters’s “passion for lunatic exploitation Christmas movies and the unhealthy urge to remake all his own films into seasonal children’s classics.” —Trudy Ring
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality