Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
8. EXHIBIT: "Four Decades of Biconic Bay Area Bisexual Activism"
A new multimedia exhibit tells the story of San Francisco Bay Area’s bisexual activism from the 1970s to the present. The show, at the GLBT History Museum in San Francisco, incorporates materials from longtime bisexual activists, in addition to the museum's own archives, using artifacts, video, and photos from key moments in local and national bisexual political history. Sounds like a pilgrimage is in order. It opens next Thursday and runs through August 15. – Michelle Garcia
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)