Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
8. EXHIBIT: "Four Decades of Biconic Bay Area Bisexual Activism"
A new multimedia exhibit tells the story of San Francisco Bay Area’s bisexual activism from the 1970s to the present. The show, at the GLBT History Museum in San Francisco, incorporates materials from longtime bisexual activists, in addition to the museum's own archives, using artifacts, video, and photos from key moments in local and national bisexual political history. Sounds like a pilgrimage is in order. It opens next Thursday and runs through August 15. – Michelle Garcia
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us