Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
7. MUSIC: Me. I Am Mariah … The Elusive Chanteuse, Mariah Carey
She's in on the joke, right? We hope so, because that title is ridiculous — how is a woman who appears on social media, in reality competitions, and in music videos (mostly half-naked) elusive? Maybe it's something about her powerhouse voice not getting as much attention as it should? The album, out Tuesday, is getting decent reviews even though singles like "You're Mine (Eternal)" and "Thirsty" are not high points in Mariah's career. "Beautiful" is more like it, Mimi. – Neal Broverman
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend