Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
7. MUSIC: Me. I Am Mariah … The Elusive Chanteuse, Mariah Carey
She's in on the joke, right? We hope so, because that title is ridiculous — how is a woman who appears on social media, in reality competitions, and in music videos (mostly half-naked) elusive? Maybe it's something about her powerhouse voice not getting as much attention as it should? The album, out Tuesday, is getting decent reviews even though singles like "You're Mine (Eternal)" and "Thirsty" are not high points in Mariah's career. "Beautiful" is more like it, Mimi. – Neal Broverman
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees