Hot Sheet: Heart Wrenching
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 23 2014 6:36 PM ET
7. MUSIC: Me. I Am Mariah … The Elusive Chanteuse, Mariah Carey
She's in on the joke, right? We hope so, because that title is ridiculous — how is a woman who appears on social media, in reality competitions, and in music videos (mostly half-naked) elusive? Maybe it's something about her powerhouse voice not getting as much attention as it should? The album, out Tuesday, is getting decent reviews even though singles like "You're Mine (Eternal)" and "Thirsty" are not high points in Mariah's career. "Beautiful" is more like it, Mimi. – Neal Broverman
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples