Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 27 2014 7:41 PM ET
5. EVENT: Richmond/Ermet AIDS Foundation Benefit Cabaret
Extend your Pride Weekend celebration into Monday, hear some great music, and help a good cause at this one-night-only benefit for San Francisco’s Richmond/Ermet AIDS Foundation. There will be performances by members of the national touring company of Once, now playing in the City by the Bay, plus Broadway stars David Burnham (Wicked, The Light in the Piazza; pictured left) and Sharon McNight (Starmites; right) and jazz vocalist Spencer Day (center). It all happens at 7:30 p.m. at Club Fugazi. More info here. — Trudy Ring
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Booing Jennicet Was Wrong, But Was What She Did Worse?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor