2010's Most Googled Gays
BY Scott McPherson
December 24 2010 2:00 AM ET
1. Perez Hilton
In a tight race for first with Adam Lambert, Perez Hilton takes the cake. 2010 has been a big year for Hilton, launching three new blogs, CocoPerez, FitPerez, and TeddyHilton all focused on a more specific market (fashion, fitness & health, and pets). Between the growth of his company, his pledge to stop bullying on Ellen, and revealing Miley’s partying ways, Perez Hilton has landed himself 2010’s most Googled gay.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad