2010's Most Googled Gays
BY Scott McPherson
December 24 2010 1:00 AM ET
1. Perez Hilton
In a tight race for first with Adam Lambert, Perez Hilton takes the cake. 2010 has been a big year for Hilton, launching three new blogs, CocoPerez, FitPerez, and TeddyHilton all focused on a more specific market (fashion, fitness & health, and pets). Between the growth of his company, his pledge to stop bullying on Ellen, and revealing Miley’s partying ways, Perez Hilton has landed himself 2010’s most Googled gay.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'