2010's Most Googled Gays
BY Scott McPherson
December 24 2010 2:00 AM ET
1. Perez Hilton
In a tight race for first with Adam Lambert, Perez Hilton takes the cake. 2010 has been a big year for Hilton, launching three new blogs, CocoPerez, FitPerez, and TeddyHilton all focused on a more specific market (fashion, fitness & health, and pets). Between the growth of his company, his pledge to stop bullying on Ellen, and revealing Miley’s partying ways, Perez Hilton has landed himself 2010’s most Googled gay.
Tags: Arts & Entertainment
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies