T-Post: The World's First Wearable Magazine
BY Clea Kim
May 08 2013 7:00 AM ET
A Swedish company is proving that print is still fashionable. T-Post is the world’s first wearable magazine. The streetwear brand was founded in 2004, and today features fashions actively influenced by current events, combining street style with news and pop culture stories.
Every month, T-Post writers choose a timely topic to report on through a magazine article. The story is then printed on the inside of the t-shirt, while an artist designs a graphic interpretation of the story to appear on the outside of the shirt. The March issue focuses on today’s Millenials in an article titled “The Mute Generation,” featuring a defiant design by Giuliano Garonzi.
Each unique "T-shirt Issue” is made in a limited edition and released through a strictly monitored, exclusive subscription service. T-Post only prints enough copies for their subscribers, and past issues are not available. Each issue costs €33 (approximately $42 USD), and ships around the world. Subscribers will receive one t-shirt per month.
T-Post can also be found in a handful of select retail stores like Reed Space in New York, Colette in Paris, and Caliroots in Stockholm. Check out the latest issue here.
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM