BY Duane Wells
August 26 2009 10:40 PM ET
Asked why they decided to make the video, the guys all agree that they just liked Miley’s “Party” single and thought it was the perfect song for summer vacation 2009, but Colin offers one further reason. “Well, since we couldn't be a part of Destiny's Child, we decided to make our own video. I'm excited to see so many people noddin' their head like yea to our video,” he says.
As for what comes next, David says they’ll “keep making [videos] as long as people keep enjoying them.” However, they’re in no hurry -- just as this first video happened organically, they expect that any future clips will happen in the same way.
“This was done in a spirit of fun,” says Ryan. “And any other videos will be done in that same spirit.”
See the clip here:
- Entertainment News Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work 7 min 29 sec ago
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 12 min 56 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Mary Lambert's Version of 'Teenage Dirtbag' is a Lesbian Love Song! 1 hour 2 min ago
- Marriage Equality Senate Republicans Introduce 'License to Discriminate' Bill 1 hour 11 min ago
- Entertainment News TV Icon Bob Newhart Scheduled For Antigay Org Event With Rick Santorum 1 hour 32 min ago
- Military Hagel: Full National Guard To Recognize Gay Couples 2 hours 5 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Follow 24 Hours in LGBT America 12:00 PM