BY Duane Wells
August 26 2009 10:40 PM ET
Asked why they decided to make the video, the guys all agree that they just liked Miley’s “Party” single and thought it was the perfect song for summer vacation 2009, but Colin offers one further reason. “Well, since we couldn't be a part of Destiny's Child, we decided to make our own video. I'm excited to see so many people noddin' their head like yea to our video,” he says.
As for what comes next, David says they’ll “keep making [videos] as long as people keep enjoying them.” However, they’re in no hurry -- just as this first video happened organically, they expect that any future clips will happen in the same way.
“This was done in a spirit of fun,” says Ryan. “And any other videos will be done in that same spirit.”
See the clip here:
- Women Ellen's Oscars' Selfie Gets Simpson-ized! March 06 2014 7:56 PM
- Travel General Motors Hopes to Impress You at Mammoth Gay Ski Week March 06 2014 7:24 PM
- Women WATCH: American Idol's Out Contestant MK Nobilette Does 'Drops of Jupiter' March 06 2014 7:18 PM
- Books Gay Propaganda Brings Russian Love Stories to Light March 06 2014 6:06 PM
- Film Jamie Lee Curtis Bringing Life of First Gay Baseball Player to Big Screen March 06 2014 5:48 PM
- Politics Here's Why Facebook Is Sponsoring Right-Wing CPAC March 06 2014 5:12 PM
- Media News Anchor on Russia's RT Network Quits Job on Air in Protest March 06 2014 4:34 PM