BY Duane Wells
August 26 2009 11:40 PM ET
Asked why they decided to make the video, the guys all agree that they just liked Miley’s “Party” single and thought it was the perfect song for summer vacation 2009, but Colin offers one further reason. “Well, since we couldn't be a part of Destiny's Child, we decided to make our own video. I'm excited to see so many people noddin' their head like yea to our video,” he says.
As for what comes next, David says they’ll “keep making [videos] as long as people keep enjoying them.” However, they’re in no hurry -- just as this first video happened organically, they expect that any future clips will happen in the same way.
“This was done in a spirit of fun,” says Ryan. “And any other videos will be done in that same spirit.”
See the clip here:
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant