BY Lesley Goldberg
November 02 2009 4:30 PM ET
Sarah McLachlan is bringing back Lilith Fair — are you interested in participating in that?
Yeah! I have a desperate interest in participating in it. When Lilith Fair was here in Seattle, I went to every one. All three of them, and not just the three concerts but like two of the Lilith Fair years were double dates, so there were two dates at the Gorge, and I went to every single concert they ever had. It influenced me in a huge way to play guitar and do what I'm doing. So I have to be involved.
What's next for you?
I'm going to do a second leg of the tour. And I'm going to do more dates with Amy [Ray] too.
And after the tour is over?
The tour is over in March, so I don't know, plans for the summer? I guess I'll probably rent a car and follow Lilith Fair around. [Laughs]
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 23 Celebrities Who Lost Their Battle With AIDS