BY Lesley Goldberg
November 02 2009 4:30 PM ET
Sarah McLachlan is bringing back Lilith Fair — are you interested in participating in that?
Yeah! I have a desperate interest in participating in it. When Lilith Fair was here in Seattle, I went to every one. All three of them, and not just the three concerts but like two of the Lilith Fair years were double dates, so there were two dates at the Gorge, and I went to every single concert they ever had. It influenced me in a huge way to play guitar and do what I'm doing. So I have to be involved.
What's next for you?
I'm going to do a second leg of the tour. And I'm going to do more dates with Amy [Ray] too.
And after the tour is over?
The tour is over in March, so I don't know, plans for the summer? I guess I'll probably rent a car and follow Lilith Fair around. [Laughs]
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- Boy Scouts' Ban on Gay Adults Lifted
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial