BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2010 8:55 PM ET
Martin’s breakthrough performance — at least in the eyes of English-speaking music fans — came at the 1999 Grammy Awards presentation when he delivered a sizzling performance of “La Copa de la Vida (Cup of Life)” moments before winning the award for Best Latin Pop performance.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees