BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2010 8:55 PM ET
Martin’s breakthrough performance — at least in the eyes of English-speaking music fans — came at the 1999 Grammy Awards presentation when he delivered a sizzling performance of “La Copa de la Vida (Cup of Life)” moments before winning the award for Best Latin Pop performance.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Drag Race Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video