BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2010 8:55 PM ET
Martin’s breakthrough performance — at least in the eyes of English-speaking music fans — came at the 1999 Grammy Awards presentation when he delivered a sizzling performance of “La Copa de la Vida (Cup of Life)” moments before winning the award for Best Latin Pop performance.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong