BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2010 8:55 PM ET
Martin’s breakthrough performance — at least in the eyes of English-speaking music fans — came at the 1999 Grammy Awards presentation when he delivered a sizzling performance of “La Copa de la Vida (Cup of Life)” moments before winning the award for Best Latin Pop performance.
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion