BY Advocate.com Editors
March 29 2010 7:55 PM ET
Martin’s breakthrough performance — at least in the eyes of English-speaking music fans — came at the 1999 Grammy Awards presentation when he delivered a sizzling performance of “La Copa de la Vida (Cup of Life)” moments before winning the award for Best Latin Pop performance.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Hagel's Exit Leaves Unfinished Business For LGBT Military Members, Advocates
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School