Before “Born This Way”
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 15 2011 4:15 AM ET
3. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor, 1978
The winner of a Grammy in the short-lived Best Disco Recording category has had a long life as the quintessential finding-personal-strength anthem.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'