Madonna and Guests Wow Super Bowl Audience
BY Trudy Ring
February 05 2012 10:45 PM ET
Madonna’s halftime show at today’s Super Bowl was a spectacle that included Roman soldiers and guest stars Nicki Minaj, Cee Lo Green, and LMFAO. It’s getting rave reviews, although some observers are reserving their highest praise for the guests.
The icon avoided any bleep-worthy moments as she performed standards including “Vogue” and “Like a Prayer,” plus her new single, “Give Me All Your Lovin’.” And no, she and Minaj did not kiss. Watch the video here, plus video of another gay fave, Kelly Clarkson, singing the national anthem in a well-received performance.
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf