Madonna and Guests Wow Super Bowl Audience
BY Trudy Ring
February 05 2012 10:45 PM ET
Madonna’s halftime show at today’s Super Bowl was a spectacle that included Roman soldiers and guest stars Nicki Minaj, Cee Lo Green, and LMFAO. It’s getting rave reviews, although some observers are reserving their highest praise for the guests.
The icon avoided any bleep-worthy moments as she performed standards including “Vogue” and “Like a Prayer,” plus her new single, “Give Me All Your Lovin’.” And no, she and Minaj did not kiss. Watch the video here, plus video of another gay fave, Kelly Clarkson, singing the national anthem in a well-received performance.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either