WATCH: The Racy New 'Deviant' Video From This Queer Band
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 26 2013 1:34 PM ET
San Francisco's always provocative queer electro-hop duo Double Duchess celebrated the end of SXSW by releasing their visually arresting (and very adults-only) new video for the song "Deviant," the next single from their forthcoming summer EP from Le Heat Records.
Double Duchess is actually vocalist and performance artist Krylon Superstar (a former voguing star and club kid) and emcee and producer davO, whose raw and campy electronic music is inspired by "their love for boys, being sassy, and the queer community of San Francisco."
Their first album, Hey Girl! and an EP of remixes both came out last year to queer acclaim as did their video for "Bucket Betch." Fans are eagerly awaiting this summer's album.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops