WATCH: The Racy New 'Deviant' Video From This Queer Band
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 26 2013 1:34 PM ET
San Francisco's always provocative queer electro-hop duo Double Duchess celebrated the end of SXSW by releasing their visually arresting (and very adults-only) new video for the song "Deviant," the next single from their forthcoming summer EP from Le Heat Records.
Double Duchess is actually vocalist and performance artist Krylon Superstar (a former voguing star and club kid) and emcee and producer davO, whose raw and campy electronic music is inspired by "their love for boys, being sassy, and the queer community of San Francisco."
Their first album, Hey Girl! and an EP of remixes both came out last year to queer acclaim as did their video for "Bucket Betch." Fans are eagerly awaiting this summer's album.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Women Are Still Locked in Immigration Detention Cells With Men Just Because They're Trans
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding