WATCH: The Racy New 'Deviant' Video From This Queer Band
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 26 2013 1:34 PM ET
San Francisco's always provocative queer electro-hop duo Double Duchess celebrated the end of SXSW by releasing their visually arresting (and very adults-only) new video for the song "Deviant," the next single from their forthcoming summer EP from Le Heat Records.
Double Duchess is actually vocalist and performance artist Krylon Superstar (a former voguing star and club kid) and emcee and producer davO, whose raw and campy electronic music is inspired by "their love for boys, being sassy, and the queer community of San Francisco."
Their first album, Hey Girl! and an EP of remixes both came out last year to queer acclaim as did their video for "Bucket Betch." Fans are eagerly awaiting this summer's album.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence