Who Are You Watching? The Next Diva Generation
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2013 6:00 AM ET
Like many of the young women on this list, Faith is British (must be something in the tea). With a musical style that harkens back to early-'90s blue-eyed soul, Faith has an amazing set of pipes that she shows off to much success on her latest album, Fall to Grace. She's a kooky one, with outfits that make her appear like an exotic parrot (a motif on her album artwork), and flaming red hair that brings to mind the German protagonist of Run Lola Run. While her music has a pop sensibility, her last album was produced by Björk producer Nellee Hooper, known for creating intriguing and off-kilter soundscapes. Diva forebears: Lisa Stansfield, Kate Bush
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox