BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2010 10:00 AM ET
…The Nyanya Project
This incredible organization provides financial and emotional support for African grandmothers who care for the children left orphaned by AIDS devastation. They educate the grandmothers on forming cooperatives that generate income necessary for providing healthcare, food, and a loving home for their grandchildren. The Nyanya Project gives new meaning to the term "Mother Africa." NyanyaProject.org
…Yvresse by Yves Saint Laurent
I absolutely adore this fragrance. It tickles my nose and makes me happy. YslBeautyUS.com
…The Curl eyelash curler
Easy to use and with a sturdy design, this is one product every man and woman should have in his or her beauty arsenal. It’s a real eye-opener! VanityMark.com
…3 Words by Cheryl Cole
The debut solo album from a member of U.K. phenom Girls Aloud. She makes irresistibly infectious, unapologetically pop music. I live for this lady.
…All The Real Girls DVD
This exquisite gem was my favorite film of 2003. I saw it again recently and was blown away all over again. It features amazing performances by Zooey Deschanel and the always-enchanting Patricia Clarkson.
Click to the next page to see what RuPaul out of drag advocates.
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- WATCH: More Officials Like Kim Davis Would Be a Disaster