BY Advocate Contributors
September 14 2009 10:00 AM ET
Join photographer Byron Motley on a photo tour of Havana -- a journey few Americans get to take -- and get up close and personal with Cuba’s gay and transgender community.
Also, read our interview with gay and transgender rights activist Mariela Castro Espín, the niece of Fidel Castro.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum
- Meet the Iowa Lesbians Finally Married After 72 Years